Saturday, May 31, 2008

Find Renee Winners!


Ingrid Hartig took 1st place in our 'Find Renee' challenge. She is pictured here with the grand prize of a flashy new sports car. In addition to her brand new automobile she has also won 372 Fun Points*. Congratulations Ingrid, hope you enjoy the new wheels!

Our second place prize goes to Mark Cook. He is pictured above with his brand new Rockin' Wheels 3000. With only $3 to fill this sucker up at the pump, it's perfect to combat the summers high gas prices. Watch out ladies, Mark is out on the town.

*Fun Points can only be used at participating retailers (of which there are none). Fun Points are not redeemable for cash, and in actuality are of no value at all.


Ingrid said...

I won! I won! I won!!!! Where do I pick up the new car and the new body.? I'm so excited!

Ingrid said...

Hey, wait a minute, I look great!