Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Renee's October Show at Josefa Kate Gallery










Street View

The show went really well and Renee got a lot of interest from it as well as some sales too! The show is going to be up until November 15th, and started on October 2nd, so she is getting a lot of attention from it. Here are some of the photos of the show itself and the set up. She decided to paint a gray stripe on the walls to change things up a bit and to keep the space looking fresh. We both had a blast at the show including Olive!

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Renee, this is absolutely amazing! How exciting, I wish I could have been there. I love your landscapes. Don't show Al the wildlife.

annajcook said...

I wish I could come and see the show in person! The pictures make it look awesome though. I particularly like the street view scene :).

Love to you all,
Anna